sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012

Inline Downhill is cool..

I was just wondering how the sport can make you happy. if you are in trouble, do some sport, if you are in pain, so some sport, if you are sick, do some sport.
In my case of couse I will pend to the downhill.
I am thinking in a theory that is defined like this: Sports is the civilized way of punishing your body with the magical result of getting you healthier, more relaxed, and more inteligent.
Believe it or not, but it make sense, at least for me when climbing a hill wearing my old pair of dirty rollerblades I push my body to the limit expeling every bad thoughts that were in my mind.
It´s funny but by doing so it brings you the hope of a change, of the hope of a new thing to happen.
Experience that too.
What was the craziest thing you have done lately.. did that help you to be a better person in any way?
if so, did you think about not overcoming others limit to achieve your objectives.
Lets mix life + sports + respecting others, you get 100 per cent brain and life style.
going a bit more into details, yes, if you like inline downhill you also got to do a lot of uphill training, its good for your leg muscles resistence what will avoid you falling downhill also give you the strength to no not get injuries.
It will burn your fat, make you hotter to your girlfriend, etc.
..Senseless post..

Nenhum comentário:

Inline Insane Viper Downhill Team

Inline Insane Viper Downhill Team
If you want to fell it, Do it - Santa